Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Annie Leibovitz, A Glimpse Into How She Shoot




One my favorite photographer of all time, Annie Leibovitz has a unique style that makes he photographs timeless and at time like paintings. I love her style and we can all learn a thing or two from her. Watching this videos will directly and in directly give you Better Photos.





stills from the previous video



These are the capture images after processing... they are simply amazing. Her attention to light is mind blowing. Of course her processing is of pro quality, but her composition is what makes the photo in my humble opinion. Looking at all these pros makes me want to change to film... it is too bad I cannot afford to do so yet.





Annie answer 10 questions for TIME.com


If you would like to watch more video about Annie Leibovitz click here. Was this article helpful? Please do leave comments and feedback.

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog and look forward to reading it. I would love to be able to take better pictures. Tell me though, exactly what does noise look like in a photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noise are those annoying little specs that makes your photos grainy.

    ReplyDelete